Increasing pressure and demands in today’s workplace, is threatening not only to individuals but also to the organization development, top and bottom line.
Are your organization and employees facing these pressures?
- Organizational downsizing.
- Difficulty in keeping the most talented and creative employees (retention)
- Difficulty in team integration due to increasing numbers of contractors and term employees.
- Globalization competitiveness.
- Management transition into social network organizing code of conduct (Beck D.E, 2005).
- Organizations will be forced to a find balance between profit and social entrepreneurship.
- Inefficiency and morale discouragement caused by rigid rules and bureaucracy
We are at a crossroads as a society. Organizations are being asked to do things differently, with some gradually adopting new ways while others adapting rapidly. Regardless of the speed of your organization to adopt change, globally, we are moving into a cyber economy at a high pace. By 2025, we will see the largest economy move into cyber space (Davidson J.D and Rees-Mogg W., 1997).
Upon engagement of our services, we work with your team to customize training and coaching program that best support the pressing needs the organization and leaders faces.Our experienced coaches and consultants will design a program with keen awareness of the company top line, productivity, and bottom line. We aim to increase a company’s performance, increase the innovative and competitive edge, and profit in the information era.
We will help your personnel increase fulfillment, satisfaction, and motivation at work while facilitating personal growth and development.
Examples of our Services’ Outcomes:Our goal is to create self-leadership, harvest collective intelligence, and increase staff engagement and connection to their roles and project responsibilities. Our services will:
- Increase staff interpersonal skills
- Increase communication skill (our team apply NLP techniques in the training)
- Increase employee ability to acquire new skills
- Increase ability to take initiative to do what important for the organization i.e business development, market research, budgeting awareness, etc
- Improve team work
- Develop better analytical and critical thinking skills
- Teach deeper listening skills
- Facilitate realignment between a company’s vision and mission and the management’s vision
How do we do it?
Through our coaching and training, the attendees will emerge with a higher level of awareness from the moment they go into the program. Our techniques will leave behind a foundation of self-regenerative motivation. Your organization will continue to benefit from our services long after we leave the room.
Areas of Services
- Team Lead
- Team member
- Project creation
- Collaboration across organization and subsidiaries
- Cross organization meeting results from merger and acquisition
- Mindful awareness at work
- Conscious Communication
- Success factor modelling
- Solution-focus leadership
Our certified coaches and consultants come from various backgrounds and are committed to human and collective performance.
They are business leaders, executives, personal development gurus, devoted mindfulness practitioners, leading researchers, and accomplished artists. Each brings an in depth knowledge of human behavior, emotional intelligence, neuroscience, mindfulness practise and organizational development. Read more.
What is the Return on Investment (ROI) on engaging a coach or organization development consultants?
The Economic Times reports “coaching resulted in a ROI of almost six times the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality.”
Additionally, a study of Fortune 500 telecommunications companies by MatrixGlobal found executive coaching resulted in a 529% ROI. The CIPD concludes “coaching is not just perceived as a nice-to-have intervention.”
Source: Chicago Tribune
Why do we serve at the corporate level?
We believe that the holistic success of a corporation is important in building a strong and livable society. We believe that people are the most vital asset of any organization. As we are transitioning into a new economy, we know that our services will help the personnel in your organization increase fulfillment, satisfaction, and motivation at work along with their personal life.
She answered, “my home is the world.” We want to see the impact of that answer when we ask our children where they come from. How would life be in a world without boundaries to fight for? How would our society be when everyone is included, when everyone can authentically express themselves, when ideas can be heard and respected regardless of the level of money, status, or power? How would each day be if we can trust ourselves and others? How would it be like when we look inwardly to find success? We want to find those answers.
To help discover self-leadership that creates possibility in the impossible
Contact us and we will tell you more!